Trabajos diseñados con la fabulosa línea de Productos Stampin Up!
If you don't understand Spanish, don't worry ... The Toolbar to translate into English is on the right side. Thanks for your visit.
Rosita Vázquez-Demostradora Independiente Stampin Up!

miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Ink 4U! Blog Hop



Hi Girls!


Welcome to my blog .... I'm super glad you're here .... 

 If you come from  Dianne Ouellette's blog,  
you are on track .... 
 if not, I invite you to go to the blog of  
Madeline Morcelo to start this Blog Hop .....

I do not wait any longer and I show you my art ...
 
The tutorial to create this fabulous bird house 
 was created by  the very talented Deanna Tam  
for  Inks 4U Early Fall Edition 2011 
From the first time I saw this beauty 
I fell in love  and I made this little bird house
  several times ....

Now I invite you to continue this Blog Hop by


I am now pleased to invite you to the new   
the access is FREE, just register and 
wait for approval..... 
I see you there......

I leave the list of people who participate on this wonderful Blog Hop......

Enjoy visiting their blogs and remember to leave a message.......

Thanks for reading and leave your mark .....

14 comentarios:

Regina dijo...

what a beautiful house! I like the butterfly on the roof!

hugs Regina

Alison xx dijo...

What a great project. Love the colours. A xx

Unknown dijo...

Rosa, your house looks so wonderfully pretty...gracias por participar...esta bella! TQM :0)

lisa808 dijo...

Love the colors and butterflies.

lisa808 dijo...

Love the colors & butterflies.

Diane J Ouellette dijo...

Checked out your other projects too! Liked your Christmas Album.

Sonia dijo...

Hola Rosita
Wow! siempre he querido hacer una casita asi para regalar a mami.
Esta preciosa, me gustaron los colores y papeles que usaste, el detalle de las mariposas super lindo (soy fan de las mariposas)... Fabby Creation! GREAT JOB!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Yvonne dijo...

Love what you have done, you can change this project to suit anything.

Katherine dijo...

Love the birdhouse- and especially the curved butterfly on top!

Myrna Marcano dijo...

Rosita, felicitaciones por tan hermoso trabajo. Que delicada quedo la casita.
Gracias por compartir tu arte.
Abrazos, Myrna

Scrapper Myra dijo...

Nice job Rosita. As always. TFS!

Cynthia Ferenz dijo...

Cute birdhouse! TFS!

Julia dijo...

Bella!!!!si mi madre la ve se vuelve loca le encantan las pajareras...
Julia♥

MAGDA dijo...

preciosa casita adoro las casitas, tengo en mente hacer una pero no termino de decidirme,los colores son mis preferidos,los tonos lilas sobre todo y las mariposas preciosa, un saludo MAGDA

Publicar un comentario

Hola! / Hi!
Gracias por visitarme y dejar tu huella....
Thanks for yor visit and leave a comment....